Nerd Fitness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

2 posters

Shipwrecked's Daily Updates

Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Shipwrecked's Daily Updates Empty Shipwrecked''s Daily Updates

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Wed May 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Vox can lick me, so I'll just do it here. At least Kyrose can kick my ass now.

Yesterday's Report:
    • Morning went fine. Got to work, tuna and crackers.
    • Whey at 11, right on time.
    • Beefaroni at 1:30, after my walk.
    • It was a really good walk, too. I was out of breath.
    • Whey at 4, before going home.
    • Sausages, brown rice and peas at 6:30. Resisted seconds.
    • I had about 12 Cadbury mini-eggs, 200 calories. They were sitting RIGHT THERE. Not bad, though.
    • Resisted an evening snack, indulged in a Smirnoff (basically pop).

All in all, I think I did pretty good. I was at the store TWICE and I didn't buy anything to snack on.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Shipwrecked's Daily Updates Empty Re: Shipwrecked's Daily Updates

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Didn't work out this morning, since DD2 thought that 1am to 3:30am was a good time to party. Sleep is for the weak.

Yesterday was pretty good:

• Big walk at lunch, out of breath again.
    • Afternoon beefaroni (with tuna!) for extra protein
    • Panicked spaghetti dinner to get out the door in time for baseball (but not enough time for seconds)
    • Indulged in a cookie and a piece of homemade bread, and a few more Cadbury eggs (they're almost gone!)
    • Still just had water when I was thirsty. And hungry.
    • Good morning so far. Two coffees, used up the last of the hot chocolate powder, so that temptation is gone.
    • Morning tuna and crackers put away.

But now the big update.... bum ba da bumm!!!

I had to drill another hole in my belt!

That's right, I've lost enough weight to have to punch another 1.5" onto my belt. Yayy! Also, my wedding ring fell off again, which is my other main sign of weight loss (how FAT are my FINGERS?!?!?) But, it feels good to be able to walk around and not have to tuck my shirt back in every 7 seconds.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 pm

FatBet Update!

http://www.fatbet.net/viewBet.aspx?BetId=2418&Digest=CrD8pBD+d81UxCaPiOGCmw

We've got 6 people, and I've lost more weight than the other 5 combined. GO ME!! Of course, I'm starting out bigger than any two of them combined, so it's pretty easy for me to shed this much weight, this fast. Doing it CONSISTENTLY will be hard.

Good day yesterday. Forgot my afternoon whey, so I ate an entire package of grape-flavored yogurt-O's we got as a target-market testing-family. They're amazing.... zero fibre, zero protein, zero nutrients, and the package is COVERED in text about how GOOD these are for your kids. Uhh... HOW DOES A YOGURT-BASED MULTIGRAIN SNACK HAVE NO PROTEIN?! Still, the whole package was just 200 cals, which allowed me to have a bit more with dinner (sliced-fried-szechuan(sp?) blade-steak piled high on jumbo Yorkshire puddings, with peas and two kinds of salad). Didn't snack at night. Lots of water.

Just coffee and tuna this morning, and the satisfaction of realizing that my
    Spoiler:
    WOO!
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Mon May 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Ok, "daily" was a little bit of a misnomer. Bite me.

The weekend was rough, food-wise. Saturday was the Energy Fair. Lunch was sushi (which is fairly good for me, all things considered) and a tomato-basil-bread-with-local-gouda sammich halfway through. Dinner was... uhm... what the heck was dinner? Right, macaroni and samwiches and salad. It was a LONG, exhausting day, so I probably had more macaroni than was strictly necessary.

Sunday was driving everyone to the depot so Steph and Seb could go to Vancouver, and then shopping and home with the girls. Ate most of a Wild Mike's pizza (with anchovies! Nom), and then resisted snacking all afternoon, settling down with blade steak stir-fry, homemade potato salad and peas for dinner. The potato salad burned like a mufugger, so I like to think it dissolved some fat on the way through (fun fact: mixing garlic, onions, jalapenos and mustard powder, and then letting it sit for four hours = tangy!). Resisted evening snacking until about 10:30, when I ate the rest of the potato salad. It was high in egg and protein, so hopefully it made up for it.

Monday morning, back on schedule: coffee, tuna and crackers. The elliptical is installed, but I have a crack on my left foot so big I could probably stick two nickels in it side-by-side, so I'm limping like crazy. Going for a walk at lunch, at least.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:08 pm

I had to drill ANOTHER hole in my belt last night.
    Kyrose

Post  Kyrose Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Getting to where your going to need to start cutting the other end off, otherwise it'll start looking goofy.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Possibly, yeah. WOO!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am