Nerd Fitness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

2 posters

It beats the snot outta ya

Kyrose

It beats the snot outta ya Empty It beats the snot outta ya

Post  Kyrose Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Last night we did throws. It allways amazes me how much effort they take. Not so much the throwing, but the being thrown.

Wasnt an exceptional night really. hour and a half, 20 minutes of which was stretching. But by my count, I was thrown about 50 times. I definatly need to work on my breakfalls some more.

What i never understand from throws, is why my muscles are so sore. I feel like i did a very good full body workout yesterday. I allways figured you'd feel it more in the joints.
    Kyrose

It beats the snot outta ya Empty Re: It beats the snot outta ya

Post  Kyrose Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

It seems were moving into a system where do do 20-30 minutes of throws every night as opposed to 2 hours once in a blue moon. I like this. We are all becoming much more fluid with them, and we never have to face the inability to move for 2-3 days after, as its just enough to get us moving.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I miss throws, but I pull so many muscles because of my bulk whenever I try to do anything overly dramatic, like throws or breakfalls, there's no way I could handle that now (besides, if people tried to throw me, they might die).
    Kyrose

Post  Kyrose Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Naw. If the 90lb 13 year old girl can throw me and Brian, me and Brian can definatly throw you. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am