Nerd Fitness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

2 posters

Persistent Sickness

Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Persistent Sickness Empty Persistent Sickness

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Everytime I get sick, it's usually a cluster.

Three weeks ago was the Norovirus, which hung around for about ten days. I've been having bad allergies this year, but it was right when the Noro hit the house that they became INCREDIBLY severe, and have stayed severe. No allergy medicine is working this year (Reactine, Chlor-trip, Aerius, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, cetrizine, loratadine, nonopheniram) and the only time I am not chock-full of hay-fever symptoms is when I'm in the shower (but then I get all wrinkly). I also developed a cold right when the Noro wore off, and the could has migrated it's way through everyone else in the house, but I still have it. I am drugged to the gills right now which is the only way I managed to sleep last night, and I feel logy and out of it. I think the cold is finally breaking, and the Allegra is starting to work a little bit, but when I'm sick I'm just too exhausted to work out, and I'm hungry all the time (there's been a lot of drive-through and pizza this week).

Just complaining. I want to stop being sick. I can haz health naow?
    Kyrose

Persistent Sickness Empty Re: Persistent Sickness

Post  Kyrose Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes you can. stop with the drive through and pizza. They wont help you stop being sick. Razz
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 pm

When I am dizzy and starving, yes, they do help. Smile
    Kyrose

Post  Kyrose Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Not a smuch as a greek salad with light cheese, or a plate of brocoli and carrots would help Razz
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Which I don't have while driving through town.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am