Nerd Fitness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best six doctors anywhere And no one can deny it Are sunshine, water, rest, and air Exercise and diet. These six will gladly you attend If only you are willing Your mind they'll ease Your will they'll mend And charge you not a shilling.

2 posters

Just get up and do it

Kyrose

Just get up and do it Empty Just get up and do it

Post  Kyrose Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Simple way to stay motivated. In the words of a wiser man than I... "STOP VINING!!!!"

Yes its hard. Yes your tired. Yes the universe is infact against you, plotting your doom via tasty snacks. Long story short, what do you want? Do you want to be overweight? Do you want to have this be the fittest you'll ever be again in your life?

Every time that alarm goes off in the morning, all I can do is remind myself of these facts to try and become motivated. So what if i'm tired and have a million other things on my mind. If i dont do this, then i'll never be fitter than i am now, and i'm so very far from my goals.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Just get up and do it Empty Re: Just get up and do it

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:11 pm

No amount of that can get me out of bed when I went to sleep at 2am. But yes, I know what you're trying to say.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 am

Got on the elliptical again tonight.
    Shipwrecked Dictator
    Shipwrecked Dictator

Post  Shipwrecked Dictator Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Also, I weighed myself this morning. Inexplicably over the last three weeks, with the poor diet and being too sick to exercise, I still shed five more pounds. I'm hovering at 302.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm